Course materials for residents, medical students, and other health professionals, based on Curriculum in Genomics and Personalized Medicine, Haspel et al. Am J Clin Pathol 2010;133
- Lecture 1 Clinical and Educational Genomics
- Mark S. Boguski, M.D., Ph.D., F.C.A.P.
- Lecture 2 Next Generation Sequencing
- Ramy Arnaout, M.D., D.Phil.
- Lecture 3 Genetic Counseling and Risk Assessment
– Lauren Briere, M.S., L.C.G. and Karen Marchand, M.S., L.G.C.
- Lecture 4 Guidance for Literature Reviews
-Mark S. Boguski, M.D., Ph.D., F.C.A.P.
- Resident Presentation Example 1 Macular Degeneration
-Kim Cole, M.D. and Cindy Hayne, M.D.
- Resident Presentation Example 2 Multiple Sclerosis
-Robin Elliott, M.D. and W. Carl Jacobs, M.D.
Comprehensive Clinical Genetic Education Resources